To Know More About Fire TV Cube
The Fire TV Cube is the ultimate streaming player that you purchase from brand Amazon. It is very similar to the Amazon Fire TV Stick but has much more to offer. And when you couple it with Alexa, it is one of the best hands-free streaming device in the market. Some notable features include;
- 4K support
- HDR support
- Built-in speakers
- Alexa support
Wireless and wired connectivity
- Far-field voice control
- Quad-core processor
- Dolby Atmos
The Box Contents
In your box, just make sure that you receive all of the below-mentioned items failing which you may be at a loss later on.
- The Fire TV Cube
- Quick-start guide
- Marketing guide
- Power Adapter
- Alexa Voice Remote
- AAA batteries – 2 numbers
- IR extender cable
- Ethernet adapter
In case you do not receive even any one item, then we urge you to return back the product to the manufacturer. You can either claim for a refund or in some cases the manufacturer will insist for a refund.
In this article, learn about the gist of what this streaming device brings to you technically.
- It is lightweight and occupies very little space
- Weighs only around 16 oz
- Has a quad-core processor
- It has a capacity of 1.5 GHz
- Commendable internal storage of 16 GB
- RAM of 2GB
- Connectivity – better than a standard Wi-Fi because, the device supports dual band and dual antenna Wi-Fi leading to lesser number of dropped connections.
- Also, supports Bluetooth connectivity
- This is how the ordinary or the Alexa remote connects
- You can also use the remote app which is supported on most devices (Android, iOS, Amazon)
- This device can in turn control other devices with a frame rate of 60 fps
- Has the following:
- HDMI port
- Micro USB port
- Power in port
- Infrared support
- Cloud storage
- Far-field voice support
- Near-field voice support
- For instance, you can control:
- Sound bar
- Cable box
- Satellite box
- A/V receiver
In addition to these above-mentioned features, you will be interested to know about a few other interesting descriptions.
Setting Up the Cube
Before you begin, just remember that you will need a compatible TV, an HDMI cable and an Amazon account to complement your Fire TV Cube experience.
- Connect the device to a power source
- Always use the power adapter provided in the box for first-time setup
- If necessary, setup the IR extender now
- Then, make connections to your TV
- Also, make a note of the HDMI port to which the Cube was connected
- Setup the remote
- Insert compatible batteries
- Pair it with the Cube and the device is automatically connected.
- If not, long press the HOME key
- Then, setup with your network and register the device.
- After which you can setup Alexa too
- Now, it is time for you to get started with your Fire TV Cube